Monday

Night and Day



A friend writes down her deep thoughts about products and services and then sends them to their parents. They write back to her. Incredible. The antidote to the faceless consumer-producer relationship? A real hand shake.

Even though this picture is of a wooden sculpture a friend of mine made in another life, and even though I've repurposed this blog post instead of writing a new one, I am coming to grips with my consumption.

Companies that make stuff that I like that costs money:
  • xbox 360 (microsoft) and certain companies that design games
  • adidas sambas
  • El Abuelito (cheese)
  • lorenzo's pizza
  • trader joe's
  • reddit
  • Verso Books
  • Capriotti's sandwiches
  • Wawa
  • thrift stores
  • REI for good backpacks
  • The Gap
  • Urban Outfitters

  • I'll think of more things

No comments: